A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"


Thursday, August 07, 2014

In process


Been toying with the straight edge...angles and some rolling eye dots...Not sure...I jumped in...been talking about these totems for a while and I've created this angle paper wanted to use it so I'm not sure but this wood panel is 12 x 48  a lot longer then I'm use to and kind of excited to do that... I have a 12 x 12, a 6 x 12, and a 12 x 16 I want to attached to the this...I want to do some graphic color glazing with this too. My one youngest daughter said, Mom where are you going to hang this?   In a gallery some where, and I have enough boards to so two more...so not sure...Seems to be the state I'm in lately of a lot of unknowish-ness...is that a word? probably not but it's a word today. 

2 comments:

  1. A whole new direction for you Laura. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and view my collage chatter today, may many creative blessing come your way. Peace to you and yours
~v~Laura