Checking the bucket list off

So I've been highly emotional on all fronts with this new addition in the back yard. My second Oldest Daughter said, "What do we need this big yard ornament for?  Well glad to know that it just might be that for a while till we get things situated as of more patio blocks for the floor...which of course we can't find anymore so we have to us something else...All is good.

Yesterday I couldn't help myself but go out and about to look for the patio blocks and at possible cushions to sit on...well most of my friends are my age or older and the thought crossed my mind that maybe getting down that far might not be a good idea..... so with rambling and babbling on about my ideas/fantasies....with my daughter that thinks it a yard ornament....she suggest benches...well there you go and then the idea popped in my head about 5 gallon bucket tools...with cushion of course.

so...on you tube....I think I'm going to make a few of these...5 gallon Bucket seats





But first I'm getting my butt to the studio...I'll be leaving lest then 7 days here for Door County-The Clearing and need to be at my best for that...and creating something in the studio helps calm my nerves and get me centered.

Comments

  1. 7 days til Door County for you and 7 days til kids are back to school for me. Yes, get the but in gear. Feels good to have good orderly direction. Remember, do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. Funny...I thought the bucket list should get shorter as the days (and years) march on. I just keep adding to mine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts